Claire Lavender Rosemary Hair Treatment Oil
Lavender Rosemary Hair Treatment Oil
Revitalise Hair Growth, Anti-Dandruff, Treats Hair Loss, Split Ends, Tames Frizzy or Tangled Hair
Lavender Oil aids in hair growth as well as treats sleeplessness, stress and anxiety. It can also help stop hair loss. The lavender flower has a sweet, soft scent and is where the essential oil is extracted from. Lavender oil is regenerative and found in hair formulas for all types of hair and scalp conditions.
What wonders does it do to your hair?
* Nourishes hair
* Moisturizes scalp and strands
* Helps prevent shedding hair
* Improves blood circulation on the scalp aiding in hair growth
* It has powerful antiseptic qualities treating dry scalp, fungi, bacteria, and other microbes
Lavender oil can help your hair grow. Many people lose their hair because of a medical condition called alopecia areata. Alopecia is an autoimmune disease that causes the body to reject its hair follicles as foreign objects. Lavender oil is a natural product to help treat this disease. A sense of calm is a bonus!
Rosemary helps fighting against premature graying and can gradually darken existing gray hair. It is beneficial for dry, flaky scalps, and as such is a great remedy for dandruff. Rosemary Oil is most notably used for stimulating hair follicles and consequently improving hair growth.
Lavender is particularly rich in aromatic molecules called esters, which are antispasmodic, pacifying and tonic, while other molecules give it its antiviral, bacterial and anti-inflammatory powers.
How To Use
Intensive treatment for
Dandruff, flaky scalp, split ends, hair loss or problem scalp:
1. Pump out a good amount of Lavender Rosemary Hair Treatment Oil (I used about 2-3 pumps but my hair is mid-length).
2. Warm it in your palm for a second and apply to your hair gently massage into the scalp and working it down through the ends.
3. If your hair is long twist it up into a bun. Cover your hair with a shower cap or a damp (clean) towel.
4. Let the treatment sit for 15-30 minutes.
5. Shampoo as usual, conditional is not necessary
6. Blow dry and style like you normally would. You will be amazed at how soft and beautiful your hair looks and feels!
Tamed frizzy hair, detangling and smoothening
After cleansing your hair, follow by applying our Lavender Rosemary Hair Treatment Oil and give your hair what it so desperately needs, a nutritious intervention. Warm 2-3 pumps of oil in your palm and smooth it through your semi-wet hair. Effectively treats dull, damaged, dangled and dry hair.
Organic Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Golden Jojoba Oil, Essential Oil: Rosemary, Lavender