RememberMe The Wonderful Oil: Habbatus Sauda Oil
This wonderful oil is 100% pure and cold pressed to retain its benefits. It can be consumed or applied directly on problem areas.
- Great to relieve dry, flaky, scaly skin, eczema, itchy scalp
- It has been clinically proven to reduce the appearance of scars and lighten pigmentation and skin discolorations.
- It can aid in reducing hair fall, promotes hair growth and reduce premature gray hair
- Its purifying property normalizes sebum production to reduce oil for oily skin.
- Traditionally taken to help treat cough, throat and lungs infections and for general well being, the oil's properties have also been extensively researched and proven by numerous clinical studies.
Black seed oil or habbatus sauda has been used in Egypt since thousands of years ago and specifically mentioned by Prophet Muhammad as one of the best cures for illnesses.
"Use the Habbatus Sauda for indeed, it is a cure for all diseases except death." - Prophet Muhammad S.A.W, hadith, Saheeh Al-Bukharee 7:591
This Wonderful Oil is a must have in every loving home.
How To Use
Use the dropper cap to drop 3-7 drops (abt half teaspoon to 1 teaspoon) on your tongue to ingest on an empty stomach in the morning, and repeat at night before bedtime.
You can also apply and rub a small amount on dry/problem skin areas, hair and scalp.
Here are a list of suggestions to maximize the benefits of the oil:
For Facial Care:
Dry Skin : to be applied on a cleansed face before moisturizer to hydrate, treat pigmentations/age spots and strengthen skin.
Oily and Combination Oily/Normal: use as a moisturizer after toner, to normalize skin condition.
Acne-prone and blemished: dab gently on acne prone areas to treat pimples and reduce dark scars.
For Hair Care :
Itchy scalp / scalp treatment : rub a small amount gently on scalp whenever needed
Hair fall & premature white hair treatment : apply a small amount gently in circular motion every night on washed and clean scalp.
For Flu, Blocked Nose, Nasal Congestion and Migraine:
Dab a few drops of the oil on a tissue and inhale the smell, or drop a few drops to a bowl of hot water, inhale the vapor from the oil as a form of aromatherapy.
100% pure & cold pressed Nigella sativa oil (Habbatus Sauda / Black Seed oil).